Looking for a hosting company that has multiple data centers, performs reliably and has fantastic support? Look no further than InMotion. They score very highly on our chart of web hosting companies to watch and have an excellent shared hosting plan. To take advantage of the limited hosting features, you must purchase the higher-end plans that cost more.
Let’s get started…
InMotion, started back in 2001, has become a well-known staple in the web hosting business. The company has two offices in the United States of America. The first is in California and the second in Virginia. It is run by a team of hosting professionals with a great deal of experience.
To get things started, we must first point out that this hosting provider is an excellent option if you only have a limited need for bandwidth and speed space requirements. And on the other hand, if you would like to have unlimited hosting features, then you’ll need to pay a premium for the privilege.
Why pay this premium? Well, it is an excellent company so it’s worth it to pay them more money if you’re looking for reliable service. And for many people that often run into issues with their hosting company that they cannot resolve, InMotion is a great option as you can see below.
What to Expect from InMotion?
- Reliable uptime – obviously if you’re going to put a website on the Internet you want it open for business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with very limited interruptions. In a perfect world you would have no interruptions, but we do not live in a perfect world. InMotion offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee that they claim on their website. They have 24/7 server monitoring and state-of-the-art technology that keeps their servers reliable and running all the time.
- Excellent hosting package options – InMotion offers a number of phenomenal hosting plans to meet your needs. They have VPS hosting, business hosting and they even have dedicated servers for those who require serious hardware and speed. Each plan offered will fit the individual’s specific requirements. It’s easy for a person or business to choose the right plan to meet their company or personal needs. They even have a Pro business hosting plan that offers unlimited disk space, bandwidth and domain support. Finally, they provide Windows and Linux web hosting which is an excellent option for many businesses.
- Hosting plan features – all of their hosting plans come with many of the standard features that you can find throughout the hosting industry, and they include services such as: blog, web design, eCommerce and blog hosting, website plug-ins, interactive media, SSL certificates, customizable error pages and much more.
- Usability – usability is excellent with this hosting company because they support cPanel, which is the best choice among hosting companies all across the globe. It’s easy to run your website, check usage, access statistics, monitor bandwidth and so much more through cPanel. And it’s customizable, so you can create cPanel according to your own specific requirements at any time. A final option allows you to use temporary URLs. These will let you set up email addresses in advance, and switch hosts by transferring very quickly without any downtime.
- InMotion support – one of the main reasons why people like doing business with this hosting company is because they focus specifically on support. It is their unique selling proposition, and it’s why many companies and individuals choose them over the competition. They offer 24-hour a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year support via phone, email and live chat. Not only is the hosting support available round-the-clock, but the staff is quite knowledgeable, friendly and incredibly responsive. They will be able to help you with any and all of your hosting issues in a very short period of time. They even offer the option of standard or premier support. If you choose premier support, you’ll have your own dedicated support staff available to answer any questions whenever you need them, day or night.
Is It Expensive to Buy Hosting Services from InMotion?
Remember, we get what we pay for in life. So if you want excellent hosting and incredible support through a service that has minimal downtime, then you’re going to have to pay for it. But paying the extra money – more than you would with some of the other hosting companies available at the time – will help you sleep safe and sound at night. It will let you know that you are dealing with a high quality hosting company that can meet your needs and keep your website running almost at all times.
So yes, InMotion costs more than some of the other hosting companies. But they are definitely worth it. You will notice a difference in quality and service. Give them a try today.